- (often in names) A group of people organized for a joint purpose
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; “his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break”
- A connection or cooperative link between people or organizations
- a formal organization of people or groups of people; “he joined the Modern Language Association”
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; “you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association”
- A plant community defined by a characteristic group of dominant plant species
- A written message, esp. in business or diplomacy
- A note or record made for future use
- A memorandum or memo is a document or other communication that helps the memory by recording events or observations on a topic, such as may be used in a business office. The plural form is either memoranda or memorandums.
- Memorandum Recordings is an Australian record label dedicated to conserving and archiving important Australian sounds from the brink.
- memo: a written proposal or reminder
- A document recording the terms of a contract or other legal details
- (article) bind by a contract; especially for a training period
- (article) nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication
- (article) one of a class of artifacts; “an article of clothing”
- A particular item or object, typically one of a specified type
- A piece of writing included with others in a newspaper, magazine, or other publication
- A separate clause or paragraph of a legal document or agreement, typically one outlining a single rule or regulation
- A specimen taken for scientific testing or analysis
- sample distribution: items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- take a sample of; “Try these new crackers”; “Sample the regional dishes”
- a small part of something intended as representative of the whole
- A small part or quantity intended to show what the whole is like
- A portion drawn from a population, the study of which is intended to lead to statistical estimates of the attributes of the whole population
memorandum and articles of association sample – Publish and
– What every article needs at the beginning
– Best practices for writing articles
– Pricing strategies
– Getting images into your article the right way
– What a great store description includes
– Strategies to avoid bad reviews and increase good reviews
– Easy to follow formatting using only your word processor and no HTML or conversion software.
– And more…
By following these tips you’ll produce an article that is well positioned to capture a reader’s attention, make a sale, and generate positive reviews.
Other information inside includes: Creating your TOC, converting your article into a Kindle document, previewing your document, best blogs to follow, and great software to have as a writer.
Memorandum of Kodak Exposures
Memorandum of Understanding